Plochman's Cuban Mustard

yuppicide
0

This is one of my new favorite mustards. I'm not sure how long it's been on the market, but I only saw it in the supermarket today.

It's cuban inspired and some of the interesting ingredients list garlic, cilantro, orange juice, lime juice, lemon peel, and white wine. There's chili pepper as well, and it's not that hot, but I personally would have left it out.

This mustard has a slight texture to it that I don't totally like. I like smooth mustard and stone ground. It won't stop me from buying this again because I really love the flavor.

Ingredients: mild yellow mustard (white distilled vinegar and water, #1 grade mustard seed, salt, tumeric, onion powder, spices, natural flavoring), water, garlic orange juice concentrate, sugar, salt, white wine, spices, chili pepper, cornstarch, cilantro, lime juice concentrate, lemon peel, onion powder, natural flavors, xanthan gum.

Post a Comment

0Comments

Tried this product? Leave your feedback.

Post a Comment (0)