Steve & Ed's Hot Dog Chili Sauce with Onion

yuppicide
0

This was alright, but I don't totally like the mushy texture of the beans. It's very mildly spiced and could use some doctoring up next time. It's cheap enough that I might buy it sometimes, especially since some supermarkets choices are limited, but I don't think it's something I'd crave.

The ingredients on this are identical to Steve & Ed's Hot Dog Chili Sauce (with the addition of onions) close to the Great Value Hot Dog Chili Sauce. The Great Value doesn't list mustard as an ingredient.

Sadly, the link I had to purchase this online no longer works. Hopefully I'll find another one some day.

Ingredients: water, crushed beans, tomatoes, beef fat, mustard and mustard bran (water, vinegar, mustard seed, mustard bran, salt, tumeric), less than 2%: dehydrated onion, salt, soy protein concentrate, brown sugar, monosodium glutamate, flavorings, caramel color.

Post a Comment

0Comments

Tried this product? Leave your feedback.

Post a Comment (0)