Great Value Hot Dog Chili Sauce

yuppicide
0

This has a better flavor than Steve & Ed's Hot Dog Chili Sauce with Onions and I like it about the same as Castleberry's Hot Dog Chili Sauce. I believe it's the addition of chili powder that does it, but I think I taste more onion. Might be more salty also, but I haven't compared the back of the labels.

The ingredients on this are nearly identical to Steve & Ed's Hot Dog Chili Sauce with Onions and Castleberry's Hot Dog Chili Sauce. The texture is similar as well. Crushed up beans are to thank for that.

Ingredients: water, tomato concentrate (water, tomato paste), prepared dry beans, contains less than 2% of: wheat flour, beef fat, chili powder (chili pepper, spices, salt, natural flavor, garlic powder), textured soy flour, dehydrated onions, salt, modified cornstarch, monosodium glutamate, caramel color.

Post a Comment

0Comments

Tried this product? Leave your feedback.

Post a Comment (0)