Jerry's Meat Hot Sauce

yuppicide
0

This has to be one of the most unique meat sauces that I've ever seen. It's made with a lot of the same ingredients you might find in a Rochester Garbage Plate, but with the addition of hops and beer.

If you're not a big beerhead, then this won't be for you. The only thing I really taste is hops and bitterness. I tried to love this sauce, I really did. I had it straight out of the jar, I then tried it with mustard, I added extra tomato paste, I added extra cayenne. Each time I tried it the only thing I taste is hoppy bitterness. I'm hardly getting any of that classic garbage plate flavor.

If they could tone down the hoppiness and increase some of the other spices, I think this could be more of a mainstream hit, but as it sits now I feel it's something only for beerheads.

Ingredients: Ground beef, water, canola oil, onions, tomato paste, brown sugar, chili powder, sodium acid sulfate, black pepper, cayenne pepper, salt, hops, garlic, cumin, allspice, cinnamon, cloves, beer.

EDIT: Purchase link removed. I no longer see this for sale anywhere.

Post a Comment

0Comments

Tried this product? Leave your feedback.

Post a Comment (0)