Rochester Plate Sauce




It's been so long since I've had this sauce, but I didn't want to leave this page blank. So I'll try and write a review from memory.

The sauce is freakin awesome. Had a very nice flavor and spiciness to it. Out of all the sauces I've tried, this is one that I'd probably put in my top 3. It's got a taste that I crave from time to time.

What's really nice is that the sauce comes in special pouches that keep the it fresh for a long time. The other advantage to this is you're not opening the whole thing at once. There's three pouches inside each box, so you won't have to worry about finishing everything in one sitting or even two days later as with most meat sauces. You'll have more for later and it's sealed fresh!

This stuff had stopped being produced for awhile because of problems with the packing company. I liked this sauce so much I had kept this page up as a tribute and hoped it would come back some day. I wouldn't have done this for any other product. I would have removed it from my website. I'm happy to say it's back! It has no preservatives now and from what I'm told the taste is even better than before. It ships cold and has to remain cold. Above is a picture of the new packaging.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tried this product? Leave your feedback.